|Overview of Workflow Conductor Control Panel|
To configure the Workflow Conductor access accounts, go to Central Administration > Workflow Conductor, and then click Account Settings.
IMPORTANT: You must configure these settings before you use Workflow Conductor.
Shared Services Account. The Shared Services Account is used by the Conductor Studio, Conductor widgets, and at runtime as required by workflows, and for some Workflow Conductor settings. This account requires the following permissions:
- Read, write, and execute permissions to the Conductor_Content database (the db_owner role is recommended).
- Must be a member of the local server Administrators group on each Web front-end server (WFE) where Workflow Conductor is installed.
Deployment Account. The Deployment Account is used to deploy workflow solutions to your SharePoint farm. This account requires:
- Read, write, and execute permissions to the Conductor_Content database (the db_owner role is recommended). This account is used to save the .wsp installation package to the database before it is deployed.
- Must be a member of the local server Administrators group on each Web front-end (WFE) server where Conductor is installed and deployed.
- Must be a SharePoint Farm Administrator in order to deploy workflow solutions.