The Create Site widget creates a new SharePoint site. Sites can be created in any site collection in the Web application. The widget includes the following options and features:
- Provides all the same options as creating a site from the SharePoint Site Actions menu.
- Choose from any built-in or custom site template.
- Save the new URL of the site to a workflow variable to use later in the workflow.
- Create sites in other site collections.
- Run this widget with alternate credentials.
Return to Site Management Widgets