SharePoint Apps combine the best of traditional SharePoint Web Parts with the flexibility of SharePoint Apps. An app for SharePoint is a small, easy-to-use, stand-alone application that performs a specific task or meets a business need. You can add apps to your site to customize it with specific functionality or to display information. It is allowing users to add functionality to their SharePoint site that requires no installation, and is always up to date. They are available through Microsoft SharePoint Store for SharePoint Online and for on-premises for free trial and purchase
}Most organizations have events, tasks, and initiatives that are tracked across a variety of different SharePoint lists. If your organization is among them, you can now display them all in one central location, easily keeping the activities and events up-to-date and displayed in a convenient calendar interface with Calendar Plus App.
You can overlay items from multiple lists containing timelines in Calendar Plus App, with color-coding and tooltips.
This product provides the following features:
- Display activities and events from multiple lists in a single calendar view.
- Color-code the different calendars according to their list of origin, as well as color-code individual items based on their column value. This helps users identify the specific calendar and the status when multiple lists and multiple items are displayed in the same calendar view.
- Rich tooltips display for the selected columns when users hover over an item in the calendar view. This allows users to retrieve essential information without requiring them to open up the item’s form.
- Simple, intuitive interface
- Support SharePoint Online, SharePoint Server 2013, and SharePoint Foundation 2013