No more guessing when your projects will deliver.
Managing multiple projects and the resources spread across these projects is challenging, especially when the project is complex and contains tasks that depend on the successful completion of other tasks or projects. Project managers need to monitor the impact on the schedule when the due date of any task changes. Bamboo’s Task Master offers effective schedule and resource management based on task status, priority, milestones, dependencies, and other essential project management tools.
Product Overview and Benefits
- Create tasks based on Start Date & Due Date, Start Date & Duration, or Start Date & Work
- With Inline editing, edit task items directly in the Web Part interface
- Use the Assignment Units feature to allocate a percentage of a resource to a task
- Select specific task items to focus on in the Gantt view.
- Use the Save and Refresh options to save and undo recent changes
- Filter tasks to display specific criteria by selecting a different view
- Color code tasks and milestones by priority or status.
- Set up task dependencies
- Configure columns to display in the task details grid.
- Identify task information to display with the Gantt bar.
- Insert a task directly in the Web Part
- Show Critical Path
- Assign Multiple Predecessors
- Exclude weekends and holidays
- Show the status of task schedules using customizable indicators
- Show the task grid, the Gantt chart, or both.
- Use Task Master with a task list from any site in the site collection