Now you and your end users can manage user information.
User Profile Plus allows you to display user profile data alphabetically, by department or by organizational hierarchy from a SharePoint Contacts List or the User Information List. You can grant users the ability to edit their own profiles, print their user profile information, and allow user groups to edit profiles for users belonging to their own department. User profile data can be edited, hidden from all users or made private so that users only see their own private data.
- Allow end users to edit their own profile information.
- Configure search criteria for Advanced Search so users can search by name, department, email address, etc.
- Determine which user profile columns are included, editable and public/private.
- Configure user groups to edit user profiles belonging to a particular department, enabling department site administrators to have control over their own department user profile data.
- Configure user pictures to be automatically stored in a Picture Library enabling a faster upload process that does not require the URL to an existing picture in a SharePoint Picture Library.
- Show the Print Preview buttons so users can print user profile information.