SharePoint wikis provide a great way for users to collaborate in the creation of content. Working documents that were once passed around by e-mail can be shared as wikis that provide change tracking and ensure that everyone is viewing the most recent updates. Unfortunately, the lack of a simple way to import and export information to and from SharePoint wikis limits their use.
Bamboo’s Wiki Publisher was built to overcome these limitations. This integrated SharePoint feature allows you to quickly import existing Microsoft® Word documents into wikis, and also effortlessly publish native SharePoint wikis as Adobe PDF® documents.
Wiki Publisher has the following features:
- Multiple import/export integration points are available from standard SharePoint menu bars and context menus.
- Import Microsoft® Word documents as SharePoint wikis.
- Images from imported Microsoft® Word documents are automatically embedded into new Wiki pages.
- Export single or multiple wiki pages into a single Adobe PDF format document.
- Automatically add a title page and table of contents to your published PDFs.
- Included publishing options allow you to insert page numbers, date stamps, and control pagination.
- Published wikis can be formatted in portrait or landscape modes with full control over margin sizes to allow for the quick creation of print-ready output.