The KB Admin site allows Knowledge Base administrators to view data about articles and authors, create new articles, manage existing articles, approve and manage article comments, answer end-user questions, manage images, and create and manage Knowledge Base article categories.
The KB Admin site must be configured before it can be used. Read KBSA Configuration Overview for detailed information on configuring the KB Admin site.
Access the lists, libraries, discussion boards and other site content used in the KB Admin site by selecting Site Actions > View All Site Content and selecting the desired item.
Click the links below for more information on each section.
- Workflow Configuration List: Create customized buttons for the ribbon for workflow approval processes.
- Reporting: View data and statistics about Knowledge Base articles.
- Authors: View data about Knowledge Base articles according to author.
- Pictures: Upload article- or category-related images.
- Pending Questions: Answer questions submitted by end users.
- Create or Edit an Article: Create and edit articles. Manage article and category permissions.
- Categories & Types: Create and edit article categories.
- Comments & Ratings: Approve and manage comments on articles.
- Tag Cloud: Create tags to be associated with articles.
- Permissions: Manage user permissions.