|KBSA Configuration Overview|
- SharePoint Knowledge Base R2.0 or newer
- Workflow Conductor R1.6 or newer
- SharePoint Server and Foundation 2010
- MOSS 2007 and WSS v3.0
IMPORTANT if you are using Workflow Conductor prior to Release2.x: Set up the following workflow processes during off hours. Publishing the workflow templates requires the application pool to be recycled. (Upgrade your WFC product soon so that you won’t need to publish during off hours!)
LIMITATIONS: To approve workflow tasks, users require the following permissions: Assignee, Initiator, Site Collection Administrator.
To complete task forms and to view the Approve, Reject and Submit buttons, users must be able to
- Read the workflow item that the workflow is running on
- Edit items in the Workflow Tasks List that is associated with the workflow.
Click a section below for more information: