Perform Powerful Searches and Get More Targeted, Relevant Results with List Search
List Search Simple and List Search Advanced enable users to easily create customizable search interfaces which they can use to perform powerful queries. Users will benefit from the ability to simplify complex searches while still achieving advanced functionality beyond the search capabilities of out-of-the-box SharePoint.
Whether you are looking to provide the option to control which columns are displayed in your search results or sort and filter results and print them directly from your site, our List Search Web Parts have the powerful capabilities you need to maximize search our SharePoint. List Search Simple and List Search Advanced can be purchased separately or bundled together to further enhance search on SharePoint.
When you configure this Web Part for users, you provide them with the ability to perform focused searches on list columns by using the preconfigured search criteria. Users can additionally search all columns within a list, select default values in search fields, and print the search results or export them to Excel. Additional properties include the ability to:
- Select which list you want to search and the specific fields from the list that you want to search with.
- Indicate that the search is always an And search or an OR search.
- Select which List view you want to use to display the search results.
- Select whether you keep the search criteria on the same page with the search results.
- Allow users to select default values in search fields.
- Allow users to print the search results.
- Allow users to perform a key word search in all list columns.
- Translate the Web Part user interface to French, Spanish, German or English, or customize the translation to a language of your choice.
- Customize the look and feel of the Web Part user interface by modifying the HTML source code and Web Part CSS.
Allow end users more control over their search options with our Web Part. The end user can select the list to search and the list view for displaying search results, use Boolean operators to narrow the information in the search results, and group search criteria. In addition, users can search within List Rollup data view, created by a Bamboo List Rollup Web Part. Additional properties include the ability to:
Specify a set of lists to be available for the user to select from for searching.
Keep the search criteria on the same page with the search results.
Allow users to print the search results.
Disable lookup fields to control Web Part performance.
Translate the Web Part user interface to French, Spanish, German or English, or customize the translation to a language of your choice.