Click any of the topics linked below for details about configuring Task Master and to gain more knowledge about the various settings. There is a lot to consider when setting up Task Master; some of these topics may have sub-topics associated to them as well.
To start editing the settings for Task Master, add the web part to a page and edit the Web Part properties. Click the Task Master Settings button in the Web Part tool pane to display the Web Part Settings page.
NOTE: You must disable pop-up blockers for the site to display the web part Settings page.
Configuring Task Master
- Task Master Preferences – Configure general settings and select a language.
- Data Source Settings – Configure one of two data source types:
- Task Master Schedule and Calculation Settings – Configure schedule and holiday list settings.
- Task Master View Settings – Configure view settings including columns, color coding, progress bar, milestone, and Gantt settings.
- Configure Working Hours – Define specific workdays, exclude holidays, or enforce working hours for tasks.
- WBS Level Format Settings – Format the display properties for a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) level.
- About the Bamboo Project Task List – List that is automatically created when you add Task Master to a page.
- Task Master Task Assignments – Calculate tasks based on time, work or duration.
- Task Master Dependency Settings – Establish dependencies within Task Master settings.
- Task Master Multiple Predecessors – Allow multiple predecessor tasks.
- Task Master Custom Task Identifier – Configure an automatically generated task ID.
- Localizing Task Master – Overview of the process to localize Bamboo products.