The Set Item Permissions widget sets or changes permissions for an item in a SharePoint list or library. The widget has the following features and options:
- Set permissions on the current item or on any item in any site collection.
- Configure an item to inherit permissions from its parent list or set custom permissions.
- Provides an option to clear existing item permissions before setting new custom permissions.
- Supports the standard SharePoint permissions sets Full Control, Design, Contribute, Read, and View Only.
- To assign more than one permission set to an item, use multiple Set Item Permission widgets.
- Run this widget with alternate credentials.
Return to Lists and Items Widgets