The Set Site Permissions widget changes user permissions for any site in any site collection in the Web application. The widget has the following features and options:
- Choose to set permissions for a site in the existing site list or specify a site URL with a lookup or workflow variable.
- Reset a site to inherit permissions from its parent site or set custom permissions.
- Provides an option to clear existing site permissions before setting new custom permissions.
- Supports the standard SharePoint permissions sets Full Control, Design, Contribute, Read, and View Only.
- To assign more than one permission set to a site, use multiple Set Site Permission widgets.
- Set permissions on sites in other site collections.
- Run this widget with alternate credentials.
Return to Site Management Widgets