This is a high level overview of the types of User Interaction Widgets available. Click on the name of the widget to get details and examples.
- Collect Data From User: Collect data from a user mid-workflow with a SharePoint task.
- Custom User Task Form: Design and distribute a form for users to submit and store a value based on the responses Example of Widget in Use.
- Request Approval: Request approval for an item. See Example of Widget in Use in use.
- Request Feedback: Request feedback on an item and Example of Widget in Use.
- Send Email: Send an e-mail from the workflow and Example of Widget in Use.
Return to About Workflow Conductor Widgets
See also an Alphabetical List of Workflow Conductor Widgets.