In/Out Schedule Board consists of three web part pages, tied together with a custom site template. The template gives you easy access to the Home, Calendar, and My Status web parts, and lets you and your users to enter any scheduled items that will alter your In/Out status. Given View permission, anyone can also review the current and future status of team members and co-workers.
- Create an In/Out Schedule Board Site
- Configure the Home Page Web Part Tool Pane
- Configure the Calendar Page Web Part Tool Pane
- Configure the My Status Web Part Tool Pane
- Customizing the Language Setting
- Locating the Error Log
Along with the web parts, the site template also creates several SharePoint lists, for storing data used by the Schedule Board. They include:
- Bamboo In and Out Calendar List – contains date, location, and other scheduling information, which is used by the different web parts to display status
- Contacts – contains full list of tracked users, as well as contact information and user information; In/Out Schedule Board can also be configured to use the SharePoint User Info List, instead.
- Picture Library – stores profile pictures referenced by the Contacts list, and used in the Home view
- Attendees – standard list included with Meeting Workspace sites (not used by In/Out Schedule Board )
- The Home and Calendar web parts are designed to be used within the In/Out Schedule Board Site Template only; however, the My Status web part can be added to any site and – once assigned to a working In/Out Schedule Board site from the tool pane – used to view and modify the status of the currently logged-in user. Alternatively, the part can be added to a user’s My Site page, where it will display the status of the site owner.