|Overview of Knowledge Base Solution Accelerator|
The Knowledge Base Client site enables end users to:
- Search for articles and content; print or e-mail articles or export them to PDF
- Submit questions to Knowledge Base Administrators
- Rate and comment on articles
- View the most popular and recently added articles
You must configure the Knowledge Base Client site before you can begin using it. Read Configure the KB Client Site for information on configuring the KB Client site. Before you can use the KB Client site, you must create articles in the Knowledge Base Admin site. Read more here on using the Knowledge Base Admin site.
Click the links below for more information on each section.
- KB Client Home – to locate articles and to view the most popular and most recently added articles
- KB Client Search – to search for articles using specific search criteria
- Ask a Question Page in KBSA – to submit questions to Knowledge Base Administrators
- KB Client Tag Cloud – to view specific articles using tag terms