|Overview of Password Configuration settings|
The Password Change Web Part can be customized by creating a custom HTML layout and editing the CSS provided in the Password Change Web Part Settings window.
To change look and feel settings, perform the following steps:
- Customize the Web Part Layout
- Customize the Look and Feel (CSS)
The default layout of the Password Change Web Part is a vertical orientation of text fields in the following order:
- Domain (This field can be hidden)
- Account (This field can be hidden)
- Old Password
- New Password
- Password Strength Meter (This field is tied directly to the New Password field and always appears directly beneath it)
- Confirm Password
To customize the layout of the Web Part, select Custom Layout, and then click the Modify Layout button.